Solar energy watch 44mm Steelix Eclipse blue and yellow
020BABANB-AD-B-B-ASM-AK-AC-A-A-BRegular price $245.00 Save $-245.00
The collection Steelix Eclipse is the next generation of affordable field watches. Tested at a depth of 200m / 660ft, with a screwed crown and a sapphire glassThis watch also has a solar energy movement peak. The semi-transparent dial covers the solar panel that feeds the movement of the watch.
You want to know how long it takes your solar watch to recharge completely? Click HERE(English).
- Simple Terrain Watch Design
- 316L Durable Brushed Stainless Steel Housing with 200m Water Resistance
- Glass: Sapphire crystal
- Very readable dial layout
- Comfortable screw crown at 4 hours that reduces the "wrist bite"
- Japanese quartz movement Seiko / Epson with solar energy that can last up to 6 months in total darkness after a complete charge
- Assembled in Canada
- 2 years warranty
- Movement: Japanese, Solar, Epson VS37A
- Dial color: black and orange
- Crown: screwed crown
- Water Resistance (m / ft): 200/660
- Housing diameter: 44 mm
- Housing thickness: 11 mm
- Width with crown (LUG-TO-LUG): 51.5 mm
- Width of the bracelet: 22 mm
Solar energy movement
The Steelix Eclipse can look like the Steelixtraditional momentum, but do not deceive you. Under the dial is a solar movement at the forefront of technology that loads in any light, allowing the Eclipse to operate up to 6 months in total darkness. Say goodbye to regular battery changes.